The funeral home with many years of experience and expertise in the area is close to you in these difficult moments. Our goal is to facilitate you, inform you and we take all the formalities you need to do in order to say goodbye with dignity your man.
Procedures - Movements of Families after the ceremony
1) adjourn the retirement and health care, and we transfer the pension where we deserve.
2) inform the family register in the population register that belong, by submitting a death certificate, and also therefore request to issue 2-3 copies
a) marital status certificates
b) Certificates closest (nearest) of associates
3) adjourn the AFM the IRS filing
a) Certificate of death
b) Certificate of next of kin and
c) In some DOY We ask for a certificate or for non-publication covenant
4) Make the regular tax return as long as it was alive (or is first mentioned State or second) and note on possible changes for the next time the word death by submitting a death certificate.
5) We inform that: The first three months of the date of death we are entitled by law to move into acceptance or waiver of the succession, provided they are subject to this process. After three months, we have only the right of acceptance and therefore these licenses need can you issue the lawyer or notary will contact to avoid any inconvenience.
Required documents for the preparation of Death Certificate:
Medical death certificate, duly stamped for the authenticity of the signature of the doctor certifying death.
Police identity of reporting the death certificate.
The ID card of the deceased or the deceased.
AMKA and AFM
Kapnergaton 16 - Tr.Mixailidh 2, Ksanthi 67131 / Ksanthi
Mobile: 6973000466, 6973000468
Executives Phone: 6973000466, 6973000468
Executive: Eleftheriadis Dimitrios - Eleftheriadis Apostolos